The BMJ Group now publishes leading British Veterinary Association (BVA) titles - Veterinary Record and In Practice. Please find information below relating to display and careers advertising.
News for advertisers:
*New Veterinary Record & In Practice websites launching soon*
Our new and improved Veterinary Record and In Practice websites provide our readers with both a fresh new look, and enhanced functionality. Your advertising campaigns can then benefit from increased exposure via the BVA publications websites. Opportunities include leader board, banner and skyscraper advertising space using the geo targeting functionality of Real Media™ to better measure the return on your investment
Veterinary Record receives over 41,050 unique online visitors every month* and In Practice receives over 17,300 unique online visitors every month.* Compliment your existing print advertising campaigns through our tailored online offerings.
Veterinary Record and In Practice offer a number of online and print advertising opportunities:
- Print advertising - Veterinary Record and In Practice rate card and media pack 2013
- Inserts - wide range of demographics and weights accepted subject to publisher’s approval
- Advertorials accepted - subject to publisher's approval
- NEW - Advanced editorial feature content listing for Veterinary Record 2013
- Advanced editorial feature content listing for In Practice 2013 - enables you to place your advertising against relevant editorial articles, gaining optimal exposure of high value and relevant to decision making practising veterinary surgeons
- Online advertising - leaderboard, banner and skyscraper advertisements at inpractice.bvapublications.com using the geo targeting functionality of Real Media™ to better measure the return on your investment
- Veterinary Record "Products & Services" - this section provides you with a fortnightly platform to promote your products and services to the entire UK membership (over 14,600 members) of the BVA
- Reprints of peer reviewed articles offer a cost-effective way of providing technical information to your target audience
- Advertise in the London Vet Show Guide 2013
For more information, or to place display advertising, please contact:
BVA Publications Sales Manager
Telephone: +44 (0) 776 8880 410
Vet Record Careers is the premier jobs site for veterinarians and others within the veterinary sector. It offers a variety of highly targeted advertising options, ensuring you recruit the best candidate for your vacancy.
To discuss available opportunities, or find out more call us or email on:
Telephone: 020 7874 7064/5/6/8
To find out more about advertising your vacancies visit vetrecordcareers.com