Marketing Assistant, BMJ Evidence Centre
£competitive + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to work on the BMJ Evidence Centre portfolio of products and services. Working with colleagues in the Evidence Centre, the role will have a central role in the implementation of marketing strategy and tactical plans to achieve targets and revenue expectations.
The position will primarily support Best Practice, Clinical Evidence, and Actions Sets within the Clinical Decision Support team but also the Division’s growing Consumer Health portfolio.
The main responsibilities of the post holder will be to:
• Liaise with marketing colleagues to promote the BMJ Evidence Centre’s products.
• Support the Evidence Centre marketing and business team to create promotional material (leaflets, print advertisements etc) by working with designers and printers.
• Coordinate all conference bookings and organisation for the BMJ Evidence Centre
• Assist in implementation of email marketing campaigns. This involves assisting in copywriting, setting up campaigns, proofreading and tracking results.
• Plan and implement email campaigns to stimulate usage amongst existing subscribers.
• Email campaigns to institutional and personal triallists at the commencement, during and at the end of the trial period.
• Liaise with internal colleagues to arrange BMJ Evidence Centre filler advertisements into the BMJ and paid advertisements when appropriate.
• Update BMJ Evidence Centre marketing web pages to reflect new services and customer benefits.
• Work closely with Institutional Sales and Marketing Support Executive to support post sales training and customer support.
• Stay in regular contact with the sales team and provide them with details of campaigns and available collateral.
• Represent the BMJ Evidence Centre in cross-Group activities
• Update iTunes store with content relating to BMJ Evidence Centre apps.
The ideal candidate will
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a marketing department, and studying towards a marketing qualification. The role requires somebody who has excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills. The ideal candidate will have copy writing and design experience and the ability to deal with all levels of staff and customers. The role requires somebody who is IT literate both with using email software and social media.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV, covering letter and salary details to:
23 July 2012