BMJ Journals information centre
BMJ Journals Online Archive
The full back archive is now available for all BMJ Journals.
Personal subscribers may access the entire archive freely when logged in. Non-subscribers who register have free access to all articles published before 2006 right back to volume 1 issue 1.
Institutional subscribers may access the entire archive as part of their subscription.
A simple one-time registration is required which grants access to all archive content.
Make the most of this valuable resource by clicking on any of the links below.
- Acupuncture in Medicine
- Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- Archives of Disease in Childhood
- British Journal of Ophthalmology
- British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Journal
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Evidence-Based Mental Health
- Evidence-Based Nursing
- Heart Asia
- Injury Prevention
- Journal of Clinical Pathology
- Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health
- Journal of Medical Ethics
- Journal of Medical Genetics
- Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry
- Journal of Neuro Interventional Surgery
- Medical Humanities
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- Postgraduate Medical Journal
- Practical Neurology
- Quality & Safety in Health Care
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Tobacco Control
BMJ Group thanks the US National Library of Medicine who digitised the content free of charge - in return, articles from these journals will be published on PubMedCentral (with a three year embargo).