BMJ Careers Press Releases
Click on the links below to view all press releases from the BMJ in PDF format:
- 18 November 2011 - Sharp rise in consultants opting for early retirement as dissatisfaction with the NHS grows
- 16 November 2011 - Should doctors encourage people to donate a kidney to a stranger?
- 11 November 2011 - Most trainee doctors now working 48 hours a week
- 1 September 2011 - Safety fears as NHS in England stop monitoring junior doctors’ working hours
- 3 May 2011 -BMJ Careers rated most important source of job vacancies by UK doctors
- 1 May 2010 - Specialist training posts face cuts of up to a third