Solutions for the US and Canada
BMJ synthesizes the strongest evidence from the world’s top medical journals, localized and delivered into the digital clinical workflow.
Click below for more information on:
- BMJ Best Practice: clinical decision support at the point of care
- BMJ Clinical Evidence: systematic reviews that represent the gold standard in EBM
- Action Sets from BMJ: evidence based order sets for over 150 conditions
- Order Set Maintenance: sustainable, customizable order set maintenance
- Continuing Education Headquarters from BMJ: the universal point-of-care CME tracking system
- Contact us
Digital point-of-care decision support built around world-class GRADE-scored evidence.
This web and mobile resource is designed to:
- Deliver information in concise, granular, mobile friendly bullets
- Minimize clicks to an actionable answer to tough clinical questions
- Mirror the way clinicians are trained to think through their cases:
- Presentation, Differential, Diagnosis, Treatment, Prognosis, Follow up
Learn more about BMJ Best Practice
Do you have homegrown order sets with no evidence links or systematic documentation?
Have you made it through go-live with a robust set of order sets, but now face the daunting challenge of ensuring those order sets stay current with continuously evolving medical literature, guidelines, and regulatory measures? We can provide an affordable, flexible package of content, services and software to help you maintain your order sets with the latest evidence.
- World class evidence analysis from the creators of BMJ Clinical Evidence
- Succinct layered evidence links designed to meet the busy clinicians' needs
- Groundbreaking clinical review management software
- And, as needed, expert content and build services from the BMJ USA Clinical Improvement team
Action Sets from BMJ
Only the order sets you need, on the conditions you select, embedded with layered evidence links designed to support the hectic clinical workflow, and your clinical review process.
Click here for general information, and contact us for a demonstration of our groundbreaking clinical review and content management software.
Continuing Education Headquarters from BMJ
The universal point-of-care CME tracking system: give your clinicians one place to track all of their point-of-care CDS research, and you a single sophisticated usage engine across all of your CDS resources.
Click Here to view a quick tour of this exciting new tool!
Gold standard systematic review evidence analysis database, trusted by guideline developers worldwide.
Preview the deep evidence analysis database at the heart of our EBM tools and resources here.
We invite you to visit us at the following events in 2013:
American College of Physicians
ACP Internal Medicine 2013
San Francisco, CA
The Moscone Center
Medical Library Association
Hynes Convention Center
Special Libraries Association
San Diego, CA
San Diego Convention Center
American Diabetes Association
Association of Medical Directors of Information Systems
Ojai Valley Inn
American Library Association
June 27-July 2
Guidelines International Network
San Francisco, CA
The Marriott Marquis
Cerner Health Conference
Kansas City, MO
Association of American Medical Colleges
For answers to your questions, to explore partnership opportunities, or arrange for free trials and deeper dives, please contact us:
Clinical Director: Dr. Carolyn Simpkins
Head of Sales, North America: Nick Minervini
Regional Clinical Solutions Manager, North America: Dan McArdle
Research Journal Publishing and Subscriptions
North American Journal Sales
Marketing and Press Contacts
Manager, North American Customer Support - Denise McComb
Toll Free: 866-577-0265 ext. 701