Critical research should not be hampered by the challenges of finding and evaluating relevant evidence.
The systematic reviews in Clinical Evidence identify, appraise, grade and summarise the very latest and most authoritative biomedical evidence on a wide range of globally important clinical conditions.
These reviews are integrated with a range of additional evidence based medicine (EBM) resources to create a powerful support tool, providing busy clinicians with access to the very latest and most relevant medical knowledge for treatment decisions.
Clinical Evidence at a glance:
- Systematic reviews of over 3250 interventions in the context of over 660 clinical situations
- Timely access to all the latest and most relevant research findings
- GRADE scores ranking the quality of the evidence presented
- Updates and new topics added monthly
- PDA edition to provide answers on the move
- Patient information leaflets so you can provide your patients with plain-English information on their condition.