Accessing BMJ Evidence Centre services
A personal licence gives you:
- Full access to all content for your individual use
- Username and password access from any web-enabled computer
- Personalisation features
To purchase a licence or set up a free trial of a BMJ Evidence Centre tool, please select the appropriate option:
Please click here for Best Practice subscription information.
- Annual licence to our online tool
- 7-day free trial of our online tool
- Visit Clinical Evidence online now
- Annual licence to our mobile/PDA app
- Annual licence to online tool plus printed handbook
- Printed handbook only
Alternatively, you can purchase access to a single topic; please visit BMJ Clinical Evidence to select and purchase individual topics.
If you are in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you may access this content without subscription courtesy of Ask Boots.
Our Action Sets are appropriate for licensing at the institutional level. Please contact your purchasing authority to ask that they consider licensing this tool at your institution. If you are the purchasing authority for your institution, please see below for institutional purchasing information.
You can register to receive EvidenceUpdates at no charge.
Our institutional site licences give you:
- Full access to all content for all users within your institution
- IP and/or remote user access authentication
- Personalisation features for your users.
For an institutional subscription quotation, or to arrange a free trial to any of our tools, please contact us by selecting the appropriate option from the list below:
Please note that your users can register to receive EvidenceUpdates at no charge.
The BMJ Evidence Centre is a renowned authority on evidence-based medicine. You can license our expertise as part of various consultancy packages – for example, we can:
- Research and write white papers for you
- Advise on service redesign strategies
- Help you substantiate commissioning decisions
- and more
Please also view our systems integration webpage
To discuss your evidence needs further, feel free to contact us.