Close examination of the QOF performance of practices using Contract+ shows that 60% of practices achieved more than 99% of their QOF points, against a national average of less than 45% In addition, the likelihood of achieving full QOF points increased by 66% (This information has not been adjusted for prevalence)
Call Chris for a demo 020 7383 6608
Contract+ is a powerful clinical data audit tool that empowers practices to maximise their QOF performance.
Combining powerful data analysis with a user-friendly front-end, Contract+ allows you to identify your current QOF status and areas where more points can be gained.
Contract+ also enables you to look ahead and tells you where you’ll be on the next 1 April.
Contract+ is in use at over 1,000 sites, and providing GMS analyses on over 8 million patients.
Coming soon - New changes to Contract+... 2013/14
As you are aware the government has decided to impose a contract change on practices from April. This imposition represents a real threat to practice income and stability through major changes to QOF, the introduction of new DES's , phasing out of the Minimum Practice Income Guarantee and a review of both GMS and PMS funding. Find out more
We want you to know that we are aware of the difficulties that your practice is facing with ever increasing workload and falling income. We are working as hard as we can to produce solutions for the DES's and to update Contract+ with the latest changes so you can get started collecting points as soon as possible in the coming shortened QOF year.
Email us for further updates.
Why your practice needs Contract+
With the average practice having nearly £130,000 available for QOF performance each year, Contract+ helps you easily maximise your income and return on investment.
- Dashboard displays current QOF points and how they can be maximised
- Provides earliest access to new QOF ruleset version
- Only third party QOF product accredited by Connecting for Health
- Allows analysis of individual GP QOF performance by response rates to all QOF indicators
- Displays a reminders screen to show all actions needing to be done by particular dates
- Provides a Recall Manager to allow practices to configure campaigns to recall patients by QOF status, date of birth and other demographics details, automatically printing letters or sending email or SMS reminders