Contract+ SE is a powerful clinical data audit and management, tool that empowers practices to maximise their QOF performance, created specifically for Scottish GP practices.
Combining powerful data analysis with a user-friendly front-end, Contract+ SE allows you to easily identify your current QOF status and areas where more points can be gained.
Contract+ SE also enables you to look ahead and indicates your likely QOF achievement for the next 1 April.
Why your practice needs Contract+ SE
With the average practice having nearly £130,000 available for QOF achievement each year, Contract+ SE helps you maximise your income and your return on investment.
- Dashboard displays current QOF points and how they can be maximised
- Provides earliest access to new QOF ruleset version
- Only third party QOF product accredited by Connecting for Health
- Allows analysis of individual GP QOF performance by response rates to all QOF indicators
- Displays a reminders screen to show all actions needing to be done by particular dates
Additional functionality is available including identifying patients from your disease registers with the full version of Contract +
New changes to Contract+ SE…2012/13
There have been a number of significant changes to QOF this year, the most significant being that thresholds for achieving payment has increased… This means that GP practices will need to work even harder just to maintain the same level of payment.
We have created a new tool called 'Impact analysis' which will show you how the new QOF rulesets can directly affect your practice income.