Click play to watch video
Safety+ has been created to efficiently and effectively organise alerts so you only receive the ones relevant to you.
It interfaces with clinical systems to identify each patient in your practice affected by an alert. It also creates an actionable ‘to do’ list, with patient details – these alerts and actions can be audited at a later stage.
Alerts are categorised as Informational, Dispensing and Warning.
These alerts are presented to all members of a designated alert group and are displayed until a member of that group clears the alert by confirming the alert has been addressed or is irrelevant.
These alerts contain information about drugs being withdrawn–again, they are displayed until they been read and actioned by alert group.
Warning and Displayed Alerts
These alerts contain more significant information. They integrate with clinical record systems and quickly identify patients affected by an alert. Patients can then be contacted and reviewed in a systematic and traceable manner.
Add to existing list of benefits – Enables practices to meet key obligations set out by CQC.
- Improves patient safety and outcomes
- Ensures alerts are received and actioned
- Efficiently integrates with GP IT systems
- Enables practices to meet key obligations set out by CQC
- Keeps practices up to date with patient safety issues
- Draws data from key national sources
- Delivers and prioritises alerts
- Prompts action when patients come for consultation
- Lists which patients are affected by each warning
- Facilitates offline review
- Turns alerts into actions for staff
- Records when each patient or category of warning is dealt with