Free WAT offer to Contract+ customers
Informatica Systems is making its Workload Analysis Tool product free to existing customers of Contract+ for the next year. The terms and conditions of this offer are listed below:
- if you are an existing customer of Contract+ or become one before this offer expires then you are entitled to apply for a free 1 year WAT license, this includes iSOFT Contract+ QE users;
- the WAT can be used for free for one year from the point of application whilst you have a current subscription to Contract+. Should you let your Contract+ subscription lapse then your right to use the WAT will be withdrawn;
- no telephone or email support will be provided to users of the WAT on a free license, instead all support will be via a web based forum. This forum will be monitored by the company's support team but no guarantees are given about the quality or timeliness of support provided;
- Informatica Systems does not undertake to extend the WAT license free of charge at the end of the initial license period, the company may decide to introduce a fee for the product at that point;
- Informatica Systems reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer or to withdraw the use of any free licenses of the WAT without notice.
If you agree to the above terms and conditions then to apply for a free WAT license please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name, direct telephone number, practice name & NACS code. We will then enable your access within a few days of receipt of your email.